facebook.com/HRASouthampton highfieldracomms@gmail.com

Join /


How to report non emergency crimes and suspicious incidents

It is important to remember that each crime incident must be reported. For emergencies, ring 999. For non emergencies, either telephone 101 or submit a crime report via the Police website:  https://www.police.uk/pu/contact-the-police/report-a-crime-incident/

For suspicious incidents which are not crimes, these can also be reported via 101 or using the link below to add intelligence on a potential crime: