facebook.com/HRASouthampton highfieldracomms@gmail.com

Join /


If you wish to report a criminal activity anonymously

Councillors can report criminal activity that happens in our community via a form that can be used in the same way as individual reporting for those who wish to report anonymously. They might, for example, want to stay anonymous from the police; wish to report a neighbour; or have been a victim of intimidation. Contact Portswood Councillors Lisa Mitchell, John Savage or Gordon Cooper, see link below.