facebook.com/HRASouthampton highfieldracomms@gmail.com

Join /


Problems experienced with the Police 101 service. If this happens to you, here’s how to submit a Police complaint and/or submit your incident report online via the Police portal

There have been reports within the HRA Crime information sharing WhatsApp Group of problems getting through to the Police 101 service. On both occasions, 101 was called but it was a series of being put on hold with the phone eventually going dead.

To report this as a Police Complaint, follow the link below:



Reports to 101 can also be made online via the Police portal: